Thursday, January 31, 2008

To Hell With the Primaries

Prediction :
Based on Voting Machine Inconsistencies in New Hanpshire :
As Well As Other Electorial Shinanigans:
Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney
will be your either or choice in November.

The time has past for serious attempts at "waking people up" anyone still sleeping could only be viewed as you might a crack head... it's a shame, but what can you do about it... nothing... they won't get help (ie start rethinking the status quo) until they hit rock bottom.

So with that in mind and some forward thinking in regard to preparing for my upcoming 4 month journalist hell ride begining in June... (events to be released at a later time)... I'm bagging the primaries AND THIS YEARS WAR ANNIVESARY IN DC in favor of focusing on starting a new life in New Orleans w/skinnychef and taking the time to get the bus right for its purpose.

I'm back in Slidell. The BioLiberty project is expanding to process thousands of gallons of veggie oil a month and geothermal training/experimenting has begun.

I finally got my 3 deep cycle batteries hooked up to recharge from the alternator... they were drained and I want to use them Fat Tuesday Eve so I'm idling.. which is nice because I have heat as well. I'll be redesigning the interior of the NOmadjik Bus soon (enough) to create more comfortable sleeping spaces and more work/hang space. So, I'm donating 3 bus seats to Gordon's new Bus project which will be a mobile bio diesel processing facility and kitchen; also intended to be a first responder for future natural disasters.

skinnychef is looking to unburden herself of 2 dogs she rescued from drowning in the creek behind her home. If you know anyone near Texas that would like a medium sized playful dog.. she's got 2.. I would just load both of them up and give them to my aunts in WV... but these dogs deserve better. :P
videos 1, 2, 3

I hope to utilize my new video projector during the evening on Fat Tuesday to have an impromptu guerilla projection/dance party mixing video of Mardis Gras with hurricane footage and relief work. It would seem the only hold up could the possibility of not being able to remove the bus from the swamp I'm currently parked in.. it's been raining alot.

I'll be filming the Mardis Gras festivities and can't wait to put out the inevitable video...
"Super Fat Tuesday"

3 comments:

holy said...

It baffles me how one can ASSume that a dog was "loaded" off onto your great aunt without even asking what actually occurred. Marie loved Bill so much. I am sure it has torn her apart not having him their to keep her company while her caretsaker is off at the bar every night. Doesn't anyone besides your aunts in WV care about what is in Marie's best interest? I happen to know both of your aunts in WV & they are both kind not only to people but to their animals as well. Obviously, you don't know them very well. You are publically slandering them, where is your respect?
Wasn't it you who abandoned your cat on a farm for 4 months? Wasn't it you who had that same cat on your bus in the heat? Now your new girlfriend has to "unburden" herself of her 2 dogs? She must not know you very well. You really need to get yourself a job and stop leaching off of others. Tax deductable? How'd you swing that?

~ FluxRostrum said...

If I wanted to slander them I would have used names. It's nice to know the family is finally paying a little attention to my "work".

I guess it's that time in our lives when we just don't mind showing each other our asses. Cool. At least it's honest.

ya know, I'd like to slam you in some way just for shits an giggles but I know you about as well as you know me and therefore have nothing VALID to say about you... so I'll shut the fuck up.

holy said...

What's wrong? Didn't like my comment about your "work" hardly being work? If you are creative/manipulitive enough to get naive people to sponsor you, I suppose it must be work on some level.

I am glad that you have decided not to "slam" me. It would be quite hard to do since I am sure you have no clue who I am.