Saturday, October 11, 2008

I made it to Galveston

... All I can say is... I've made a lot of bad choices lately.
I have not yet ventured outside of the bus, but I've driven most of the Island and it looks like they've got it under control. I'm not feeling very needed here. The satellite is useless as I've got cell phone coverage and my broadband internet card works everywhere.

I saw 2 Free Meal Christian operations on the way in even though the grocery stores, bars & restaurants are almost all open. Some of the island had random electricity but those going without would appear to be "second" homes.

I suppose I'll know more when I decide to get out of the bus, but at the moment I'm not feeling very social. I spent the entire night editing my last RNC video regarding the harassment of the bus in St.Paul. I'm going to start preparing it for the internet now and take a nap.

Maybe this is my beach vacation...

1 comment:

Cheryl Benson said...

Sweet dreams G, you're giving a it try anyway - people before profit - you are an amazing talented soul, hope skinny chef is with you, as for bad choices don't I know it. Know anyone that has the guts to come here and spend a few days and film me, having troubles and obstacles many, getting it out
Solidarity
Cheryl